|7645 MT-61 Crystal Reaper|
7645 MT-61 Crystal Reaper is a Mars Mission set released in 2008. It includes the MT-61 Recon Dropship, detachable spacecraft, rover unit, and a research lab. Three Astronauts, two glow in the dark Aliens, and one Alien Commander is included.
The MX-71 Recon Dropship has a working missile. The cockpit of the ship has room for one minifigure. On the front of the ship are two lasers. the ship has landing gear on the bottom. The colors are white and orange.
The mining vehicle has a drill on the back of it. It drives using 6 orange wheels. The cockpit can fit one minifigure. The mining rover can be attached to the bottom of the dropship. It is mainly white and orange.
The Alien attack ship has seven lasers: 4 on the sides and 3 on the front. The front lasers can rotate. It has two cockpits. One minifigure can fit in each cockpit. The colors are black and lime green.
- In the CrystAlien Conflict game, the dropship can hold many people, but it cannot attack.
- The dropship is listed in the LEGO Club Magazine as having several high-tech features:
- AMEC Industries Homing Missiles
- Rotating Ozone Pulse Blasters
- InfraSweep 3.0 Sensor Array
- Hi-Valc II Antigrav Engine
- Omni-Directional Thrust Vector Turbines
- Hyper-Stasis Alien Containment Tubes
- Carbonic Alloy Stabilizer Wings
- It appears in LEGO: Battles as a Transport Ship, but it is not called by its actual name.
- The Alien Attack Ship also appears in LEGO: Battles as an Alien Special Unit.
- In the CrystAlien Conflict game, the dropship first appears in the human level U
LEGO.com Description Edit
Drop into battle!
When the going gets tough, the Mars Mission team calls in the MX-71 Recon Dropship! Cruising across the Martian surface, the dropship can carry captured aliens back to base and deliver its mining vehicle cargo anywhere it needs to go.
- Includes Recon Dropship, mining vehicle and alien ship!
- Includes 2 astronaut minifigures and 4 glow-in-the-dark alien minifigures!
- Fire MX-71 Recon Dropship's missile to battle the alien attack ship!
- Detach the mining vehicle to drill for energy crystals!
- Watch out for the alien attack ship's rotating shooters!